Thursday, February 2, 2012

February 2 - Weigh In Day - One Month Down

Today is weigh in day at Weight Watchers.  I lost 3.6 lbs this week!

Total for the first month 9 lbs!

I am so excited about that because last week I was getting discouraged because the weight was coming off so SLOWLY. I know slow and steady wins the race, but when I have so much to lose I want to see some weeks have a substantial weight loss.
When I told my daughter last week I was loosing too slowly, she asked whether I was trying hard enough.
 
She asked me several enlightening questions. 
Are you drinking you hot lemon water in the morning.....NO :-(,
Are you drinking 8 glasses of water every day....NO :-(,
Are you eating after 8pm.....YES :-(,
Are you eating the EXTRA points ....YES :-(.
Are you exercizing....NO :-(.

Sooooo this week I didn't even eat all my alloted daily points,
I had at least 3 points leftover every day. 
I did not even touch my extra 49 weekly points.
I drank hot lemon water every morning!
I started exercising.... water walking 2 times this week !
I stopped eating 3 to 4 hours before I went to bed !
The only thing I didn't do was dring 8 glasses of water EVERY day. I will work on that this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment